- Content Type
ICET 2013 The Kakatiya University announced ICET 2013 notification for MBA & MCA programs on 11th Jan. The notification carried the important details like important dates, eligibility, particip...
Worried about the ICET 2013
paper pattern or syllabus for MBA, MCA exam? Don't be!
'Cos the details are right here. Familiarize yourself with the
specified syllabus and exam pattern, prepare to the best of your
abilities and give it your best shot.
ICET 2013 Paper
The core idea behind the design of the MBA and MBA entrance exams is to test a candidate on following parameters:
These are broad skills being put to test in a candidate through
the 2 and a half hour, objective type entrance test. Each question
is awarded one mark and there is no negative marking. Questions
with multiple answers will not be considered for scoring. Till last
year the qualifying marks for the test were 25% of the total marks.
Further details about the sections, their subsections, number of
questions, section wise and marks for each are given in the table
|Algebraic and Geometrical Ability||30||30|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10||10|
Syllabus is also openly available to candidates appearing for ICET. Details for each section's syllabus is as follows:
1. Data Sufficiency (20 Questions - 20 Marks) :
2. Problem Solving - Contains 4 parts:
1. Arithmetical Ability (35 questions - 35 marks) - Ratio-
proportion, Divisibility, Percentages, Profit and loss,
Partnership, Time, distance and work problems, Areas and volumes,
2. Algebraic & Geometrical Ability (30 questions - 30 marks)
-Converse and inverse, Tautologies sets, Relations and functions,
Trigonometry, Height and distance problems, Remainder theorem,
Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Coordinate geometry:
3. Statistical Ability (10 questions - 10 marks) - Frequency
distributions Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviations, Correlation,
1. Vocabulary (10 questions - 10 marks) :
2. Business and Computer Terminology (10 questions - 10 marks) :
3. Functional Grammar (15 questions - 15 marks) :
4. Reading Comprehension (15 questions - 15 marks) :
Pursue your educational dream by having the top schools
all around the world come to you.
Fill out your information accurately in this form to learn more about the world's best graduate programs